Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Western Cardiology

Went in to see the Cardiologist at Western Cardiology situated at St. John Of God Hospital. Had to wait only 20 mins. He seems good .... with a good sense of humour as well. He took me off one tablet (Clopivas) and put me on a beta blocker which he reckoned I should have been on anyway. Then yesterday I had my pacemaker checked out. Well ! All is fine and it hasnt had to kick in at all since it was inserted. Just the stress test to do next week.
Today Val and I went for our walk in Kings Park after lunch. GOD ! It is so beautiful there. Lush green lawns that go forever. Interspersed with native shrubs and majestic gum trees of a huge variety. To cap it all .... beautiful views of our lovely Swan River.
So glad I survived. After all isnt this Heaven ?

No comments: