Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All done ! Suitcases packed and weights within allowed limits. One night in Kuala Lumpur and then on to Delhi. Looking forward to Cochin where I will be meeting 20 of my class mates. That is 20 out of a class of 33 Not bad at all !! The Montfort OBA has planned a really good program as well ... YUM ! all that Malayali food and fried prawns to snack on with our drinks . Then there is lunch at Karims in Old Delhi. ... biriyani and other tandoorie foods prepared by decendants of Akbar The Great.
Tried to book my return flights to Cochin from Bombay. Proceeded well until they made me put my right hand on my heart and swear that I was a permanent resident of India. Being the sweet honest soul that I am, I couldnt do it so aborted the website. I suppose I'll have to pay a lot more now when I book with a travel agent in India.
We are so lucky to have friends like Loreena & Kenooh ... Lorna and Ken Rego that is ... Loreena and Kenooh will be taking us to the airport and bringing back any stuff we may have to remove before checking in ... when we weigh our cases on the scale available.
Anyway INDIA HERE WE COME !!!

No comments: