Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PRANG !!!!!!!!!!

I am a bit sore but only mildly. Glen had picked me up to go to Emma's Seafood in Northbridge to get some more sliced meat and some stir fry Korean sauce. A beautiful day, and the first day in the 30's for the season. We were rolling along Newcastle Street when suddenly this guy pulls out from a parking bay and into our path. The collision was inevitable. I braced for impact and closed my eyes. The thud and jolt was a decent one. The car stopped. I collected my senses. Glen asked if I was Ok. The car filled with acrid white smoke and I coughed and spluttered, opened the door and got out with my bags of shopping. Lucky ! All living beings were unhurt. I called Abel at home and he came and picked me up. That ended the ordinary boring day I was having. A bit of stiffness is now starting. Lets hope it dosent get worse.

No comments: